District VI.

Terézváros (English: Theresa Town, German: Theresienstadt) is the District VI of Budapest, and was named after Queen Maria Theresa in 1777, who visited the neighbourhood 26 years earlier in 1751. The territory was first inhabited in the early 18th century when the old town of Pest (today: Inner City) was already fully built, so that people had to inhabit lands outside the city. Terézváros was one of the ten districts that were formed when the city of Budapest was created in 1873.

1 Property
Sort by:

Compare listings

Compare